Being a British gentleman, AKA a chap, takes a lot of practice. And those that have finessed their skills enter the Chap Olympiad to show them off.
British games are given a twist as contestant’s exchange cups of tea whilst cycling and try to knot as many ties as they can in a minute.
As well as the games the chaps and chapettes come to show off!! Dressing up in their finest and showing off their moves as they dance away the afternoon.
Want to WIN a pair of tickets to this fabulous event on 14th July? Well darlings you are in luck we have a pair of tickets to giveaway.
To be in with a chance to win the tickets leave your contact details below by 9th July.
- The prize draw/competition is only open to foreign nationals who are currently studying in the UK
- The winner will need to produce a student ID number
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Only one entry per person per prize
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the offer cannot enter the lucky draw/competition
- Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of the prize draw/competition
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- Winners will be notified via email and be announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatbritishmag
- Winners’ names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Great British Mag, 21 Eastcastle St, London, W1W 8DD
- Prizes are subject to availability and GB Mag terms and conditions will apply
- There are no cash alternatives
- Prizes not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and be awarded to a new winner
- By entering the competition/ lucky draw you agree to receive GB Mag's newsletter and other information from GB Mag and selected partners
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes