With the summer season of music festivals fast approaching we have tickets to giveaway not for one amazing festival but for two!
Hit the North, in Newcastle upon Tyne, from 4-6 May is the city’s biggest festival with 120 artists playing over 15 venues. The focus of this festival is on new music from both new and established artists and the line-up includes Tom Grennan, The Horrors, Circa Waves, Peace, Drenge, British Sea Power, Marmozets, Blaenavon, Cabbage, Sunset and Pale Waves to name a few.
Barn on the Farm festival, at Over Farm in Gloucester from 5-8 July is an award winning independent festival on an actual British working farm (watch out for the ostriches) and is renowned for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
To be in with a chance of bagging a pair of tickets leave your contact details below by 30 April below with your preference of festival below where it says 'ANSWER'.
- The prize draw/competition is only open to foreign nationals who are currently studying in the UK
- The winner will need to produce a student ID number
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Only one entry per person per prize
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the offer cannot enter the lucky draw/competition
- Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of the prize draw/competition
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- Winners will be notified via email and be announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatbritishmag
- Winners’ names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Great British Mag, 21 Eastcastle St, London, W1W 8DD
- Prizes are subject to availability and GB Mag terms and conditions will apply
- There are no cash alternatives
- Prizes not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and be awarded to a new winner
- By entering the competition/ lucky draw you agree to receive GB Mag's newsletter and other information from GB Mag and selected partners
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes