Home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough, Blenheim Palace is a World Heritage Site and is famed as the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
We’ve teamed up with Blenheim Palace to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to spend a day at the Blenheim Palace Spring Jousting Tournament. Your ticket also includes entry to Blenheim Palace State Rooms, Park and Formal Gardens.
The Spring Jousting Tournament weekend, from 29 April - 1 May, is packed with action and entertainment, including falconry displays, archery, puppet shows, jesters and knights on horseback charging in the traditional tilt, and battling on foot with the mighty mace and quarter staff.
Throughout the weekend there will be horse & carriage rides around the Park, which can be booked at Flagstaff Visitor Information Point.
Visitors can try their hand at archery and enjoy ice creams and delicious hot food including pizza and burgers, all on the South Lawn against the beautiful backdrop of the Palace.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets leave your answer, to the following question, and your contact details in the box below.
Which Prime Minister was born at Blenheim Palace?
1) David Lloyd George
2) Sir Winston Churchill
3) Sir Anthony Eden
Let us have your answer and contact details by 27 March. We will contact the winner by email and announce their name on our Facebook page by 30 March.
- The prize draw is only open to foreign nationals who are currently studying in the UK
- The winner will need to produce a student ID number on request
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Only one entry per person per prize
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the offer cannot enter
- Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- The draw will be held on 27 March 2017. The winner will be the first entry drawn
- Winners will be notified via email and be announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatbritishmag)
- The prize is for a pair of tickets for entry to Blenheim Palace and the jousting tournament
- Winners’ names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Great British Mag, 21 Eastcastle St, London, W1W 8DD
- Prizes are subject to availability and GB Mag terms and conditions will apply
- There are no cash alternatives
- Prizes not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified canl be redrawn and awarded to a new winner
- By entering the competition/ lucky draw you agree to receive offers and information from GB Mag and selected partners.
- By entering the competition/lucky draw you agree to receive our newsletter
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes