Did you think dinosaurs were extinct? Well think again!
Jurassic Kingdom are bringing back the Diplodocus, Triceratops and the ‘King of the Tyrant Lizards’ the Tyrannosaurus Rex to the UK and GB Mag has a pair of tickets to Birmingham (20 May – 4 Jun) Glasgow (26 Aug – 3 Sept) and Leeds (14 – 29 Oct) to giveaway!
Be prepared to be blown away by this new animatronic experience, which will see 30 life-sized DINOSAURS that will roar and snarl like the real thing, taking over parks across the UK!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for either Birmingham, Newcastle or Leeds leave your contact details below by 19 May.
Jurassic Kingdom will be touring nationwide on the following dates:
London 1-17 Apr
Birmingham 20 May – 4 Jun
Bristol 17-25 Jun
Manchester 15 – 23 Jul
Blackpool 5 – 13 Aug
Glasgow 26 Aug – 3 Sept
Newcastle 23 Sept – 1 Oct
Leeds 14 – 29 Oct
Nottingham 11 – 19 Nov
- The prize draw is only open to foreign nationals who are currently studying in the UK
- The winner will need to produce a student ID number
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Only one entry per person per prize
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the offer cannot enter the lucky draw
- Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of the prize draw
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- Winners will be notified via email and be announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatbritishmag
- Winners’ names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Great British Mag, 21 Eastcastle St, London, W1W 8DD
- Prizes are subject to availability and GB Mag terms and conditions will apply
- There are no cash alternatives
- Prizes not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified can be redrawn and be awarded to a new winner
- By entering the competition/ lucky draw you agree to receive GB Mag's newsletter and other information from GB Mag and selected partners
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes