Hold on tight through the twists, turns and drops of the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide as it weaves its way through the iconic red steel frame of the UK’s tallest sculpture, the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
The experience will start with the breath-taking views across London, from the sculpture’s two viewing galleries, taking in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Big Ben and St Paul’s amongst other iconic London landmarks.
The ride is adrenaline-fuelled and reaches speeds of 15mph taking you through bits in complete darkness and some where you see London whizzing by as the Slide loops its way around the ArcelorMittal Orbit 12 times, through its curves and thrilling drops.
The Slide is not just an exhilarating experience it is also a major art installation for London. Created by Belgian artist Carsten Höller, who is renowned for his slide installations.
If you want to experience this thrilling and unique ride then you are in luck! We have two tickets to giveaway. All you have to do is fill in the form below and submit it by 24 February.
We will announce the winner on Monday 27 February on our Facebook page.
- The prize draw is only open to foreign nationals who are currently studying in the UK
- The winner will need to produce a student ID number
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Only one entry per person per prize
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the offer cannot enter the lucky draw
- Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of the prize draw
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- The draw will be held on 24 Feb 2017. The winner will be the first entry drawn
- Winners will be notified via email and be announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/greatbritishmag)
- The prize is for a pair of tickets and only includes entry
- The ride is subject to T&Cs, which you should read before applying http://arcelormittalorbit.com/whats-on/the-slide/
- Winners’ names will be available after that date by sending a SAE to Great British Mag, 21 Eastcastle St, London, W1W 8DD
- Prizes are subject to availability and GB Mag terms and conditions will apply
- There are no cash alternatives
- Prizes not claimed within two days of the prize winner being notified will be redrawn and can awarded to the new winner
- By entering the competition/ lucky draw you agree to receive offers and information from GB Mag and selected partners. As well as our newsletter
- Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes